ICON 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 3in Stage 1 Suspension System
Lift springs are amongst the most affordable ways to lift your vehicle. When installing a set of lift springs on your vehicle, we recommend upgrading your shocks while you are in there. This way you can get the most performance and comfort out of your new lift kit.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 count of ICON 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK Front 3in Dual Rate Spring - 22010
- 1 count of ICON 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK Rear 2in Dual Rate Spring - 22015
- 1 count of ICON 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 3in Front/Rear Box Kit - 22040
- 2 count of ICON 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-3in Front 2.0 Series Aluminum - 26519
- 2 count of ICON 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-3in Rear 2.0 Series Aluminum - 26520
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is a premier performance suspension manufacturer that specializes in aftermarket suspension components for trucks, SUVs, and off-road suspension development. The company’s business is customer-driven, technology-influenced, engineering-oriented, and focuses on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. Led by head engineer and SCORE champion driver Dylan Evans, ICON Vehicle Dynamics has the unique qualities to design and build the highest quality suspension components and test them in both real-world applications as well as race conditions.