ICON 2007+ Toyota Tundra 1-3in Stage 10 Suspension System w/Tubular Uca
It is recommended that your replace the shocks and struts of your vehicle every 50,000 to 100,000 miles. Replacing your shocks and struts will help reduce your braking distance and improve the overall ride quality of your vehicle. If your are doing some aggressive driving, it is recommended that your upgrade your shocks and struts to a stiffer setup to help enhance the performance of your vehicle.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2 count of ICON 2007+ Toyota Tundra Multi Rate RXT Leaf Pack w/Add - 158509
- 1 count of ICON Toyota Rear 8.0in U-Bolt Kit - 52050
- 1 count of ICON 2007+ Toyota Tundra Tubular Upper Control Arm Delta Joint - 58460DJ
- 1 count of ICON 2007+ Toyota Tundra RXT Rear 2.5 Series Shocks Omega - 59923P
- 1 count of ICON 2007+ Toyota Tundra 2.5 Series Shocks VS RR CDCV - 58750C
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is a premier performance suspension manufacturer that specializes in aftermarket suspension components for trucks, SUVs, and off-road suspension development. The company’s business is customer-driven, technology-influenced, engineering-oriented, and focuses on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. Led by head engineer and SCORE champion driver Dylan Evans, ICON Vehicle Dynamics has the unique qualities to design and build the highest quality suspension components and test them in both real-world applications as well as race conditions.