ICON 2017+ Ford F-250/F-350 4.5in Stage 3 Suspension System
It is recommended that your replace the shocks and struts of your vehicle every 50,000 to 100,000 miles. Replacing your shocks and struts will help reduce your braking distance and improve the overall ride quality of your vehicle. If your are doing some aggressive driving, it is recommended that your upgrade your shocks and struts to a stiffer setup to help enhance the performance of your vehicle.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 1 count of ICON 1999+ Ford F-250/F-350 5in Block Kit - 195275
- 1 count of ICON 1999+ Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 0-3in Rear 2.5 Series - 37705CP
- 1 count of ICON 2005+ Ford F-250/F-350 Front 4.5in Dual Rate Spring Kit - 64010
- 1 count of ICON 2017+ Ford F-250/F-350 Adj Track Bar Kit - 64038
- 1 count of ICON 2008+ Ford F-250/F-350 Front 4.5in Box Kit - 64050
- 1 count of ICON 2017+ Ford F-250/F-350 Radius Arm Drop Kit - 64055
- 1 count of ICON 2011+ Ford F-250/F-350 Rear 15in U-Bolt Kit - 67003
- 1 count of ICON 2005+ Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty 4WD 4.5in Front 2.5 - 67710CP
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is a premier performance suspension manufacturer that specializes in aftermarket suspension components for trucks, SUVs, and off-road suspension development. The company’s business is customer-driven, technology-influenced, engineering-oriented, and focuses on world-class manufacturing processes and techniques. Led by head engineer and SCORE champion driver Dylan Evans, ICON Vehicle Dynamics has the unique qualities to design and build the highest quality suspension components and test them in both real-world applications as well as race conditions.