Get Your Car Ready for a Date
What does your vehicle and it’s cleanliness say about you? Whether you have a Lamborghini or a Yugo, the way you “keep” it says a lot about you and your life habits. That said, picking up your date in a filthy whip can reflect poorly on you and potentially your personal hygiene…. Well maybe not, but we are judging you! LOL.
Here are a few tips and tricks you can do quickly to have a better chance of impressing your date.
1. For god’s sake, wash your car. It’s the easiest way make a good impression. A dirty, filthy vehicle impresses nearly no one. Besides that, a car wash is only a few bucks at the local gassy if you’re too lazy to do it yourself.
2. Suck it up! Give the carpets a nice vacuum. Sucking up that rogue French fry that missed your mouth a few weeks ago will not only make your interior appear cleaner it will also cut down on the odor of decaying food. LOL. Trust us, it’s a good thing.
3. Dust it! Run a damp rag over the dash and door panel tops. We know that layer of dirt and dust cuts down on glare but let’s be honest, it looks like you don’t give a damn. If you are feeling really ambitious you can even apply a spray of interior detailer from Mothers Polishes on the rag in lieu of water and voilà, your dash looking like new!
4. Smell Good. Grab an air freshener or if you can’t find something that suits your fragrance needs you can always just use your household Febreeze, assuming you use it. J
5. Reduce the clutter. We are all guilty of having random items floating around our vehicles. You know, the things you say you’ll “remove later”. Well, now’s the time to remove it. Not only will it make your car look better, it’ll make it easier to hop in the back seat, if you know what we’re saying. But seriously, Cleaner’ out!
Even if you’re an underachiever, pick just three of these and give it a try. We think you will find a good result and impress your date on the first try. If you are ambitious hit all five and you are sure to get the gold star and hopefully some action!